Point to Classes in the menu bar and click List Active Classes to create a list of any active class in your database. Use Classes > List Archived Classes to list classes that have been archived.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button to show or hide specific columns on the display.
- Click the Export button to Export the data to Excel, PDF, or CSV file.
- Click the Print button to print the page.
- Click the Refresh button link to refresh the page.
- Use the Search fields to search information in a column.
- Sort the columns by clicking the Column header.
- Click the Class Name to open the Class page.
- Click the # in a Future Drops field to open a pop-up box with Future Drop details for the Class.
- Click the # in a Future Enrolls field to open a pop-up box with Future Enrollment details for the Class.
- Click the # in the Size/Max column to open the Class Enroll List tab.
When searching for classes that meet on certain days of the week, use 'Tu' for Tuesday and 'Th' for Thursday. Searching for 'T' will bring up both Tuesday and Thursday classes.