Time and Date Settings are very important and should not be skipped during your Getting Started set up.
- Point to Tools and click Edit Settings.
- On the main page (Organization Defaults) scroll down to the Time Date Settings section.
- Jackrabbit uses the US standard date format of mm/dd/yyyy throughout the database and it is not possible at this time to use another format inside the database. You can, however, choose dd/mm/yyyy for external (customer) views such as on the Web Registration form: student birthdate or on customer statements.
- Verify your Time Zone to ensure that all financial transactions and enrollment records use your area's correct date and time.
Note: Jackrabbit defaults to Eastern Time - US/Canada if this setting is not changed.
- If you observe daylight savings time, verify the dates and update them if needed.
- Click Save Changes on the upper left of the page.