Watch a (2:07) video tutorial on adding credit cards and bank accounts
To add a bank account to a Family record:
- In the Family record, go to the Billing Info tab.
- Add the Bank Name.
- Add the Bank Transit # and Institution ID.
- Select the Edit Bank Account Info button.
- Enter New Bank Acct# and Save.
- Choose an Account Type from the drop-down list.
- Add an Account Name (Name on the Account).
- On the Billing Info tab, set ePayment Method to Bank Account. Save Changes.
The address associated with the bank account information is taken from the contact who has Billing Contact set to Yes.
If you are using Online Registration, you can require your families to enter bank account information at the time of registration. Learn more about Online Registration.
If you allow families to add or edit bank account information while logged into their portal, see Parent Portal ePayment Settings for details on adding and editing bank accounts in the Parent Portal.