Located on the Family record Billing Info tab, the ePayment Schedule drop-down values can be used to define the payment options you offer to your clients. Examples are Autopay, No Autopay, Monthly, Prepaid, etc.
The ePayment Schedule drop-down value can be used to group families when posting tuition or when processing credit cards/bank accounts and can be made a required field for Online Registration. When offering payment options, this is a great way to capture and record your customers' payment preferences!
Create an ePayment Schedule Drop-down List
Go to the Gear (icon) > Settings > General > Drop-down List Editor (left menu) > Family > Payment Schedule. Add rows as needed. You have the option to hide any of your ePayment Schedule drop-down list values from your customers with the Hide from customers checkbox (hides the value from your customers in Online Registration and Portal drop-down lists) or you can choose to hide a value in drop-down lists within Jackrabbit using the Hide from users checkbox.
Update an ePayment Schedule from Families (menu)
- Go to the Families (menu) > All Families and filter as needed.
- Select all the families in the grid by leaving the 1st column checkboxes blank or check the 1st column checkboxes for the families you would like to update in a group.
- Click the More (icon)> ePayment Schedule.
- Select the schedule from the drop-down list or use the toggle to remove any schedule for the families.
- Click Update. All selected families will have their ePayment schedule updated.